Exclusive Intellectual Property Law Practice
Our focus and experience regarding Intellectual Property helps our clients to:
• Secure, enforce and maintain patent rights including domestic and international
• Secure, enforce and maintain trademark and service mark rights both federally
and at the state level.
• Obtain, enforce and maintain copyrights.
• Protect their trade secrets.
• Develop intellectual property and business strategies.
• Perform competitive intellectual property analysis.
• Prepare patentability and non-infringement opinions.
• Negotiate and prepare licenses and assignments.
• Design around and avoidance of other’s intellectual property rights.
Please use the "contact us" link at the top of this page to contact the Brannen Law Office with general questions, to request more
information or the set up a free and no obligation consultation.
We are experienced in a wide range of technologies, including:
- mechanical devices and equipment;
- electromechanical devices and equipment;
- biomechanical and medical equipment; and
- business methods and other methods.